Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In My Bag

Few days ago, I saw a young lady at Kelapa Gading Mall, sightseeing with her friend. The interesting part is what was that lady carrying. She was only carrying a small black purse with her, hanging at her wrist. When she opened it, I had a chance to peep on it ;)

It was a surprise, that she just brought her cellphone and some money with her. She didn't even bring her wallet, just let her money (plus coins) and cards scattered inside her purse. I can't stop thinking of how could she left home without essential stuff in her bag.
I myself, had learned that if you would go far from home, you should have your best sidekicks in your bag. In this case, the best example is my mom, who is always bring tons of stuff in her huge handbag. It's like, you could find anything you need in her bag, hahaha :D

Just like my mom, I usually carry lot of things in my bag. You'll never know what you or other people may need, right ?

I've been carrying my huge mark-n-mag bag for a month. Simple, spacious, and very lightweight. Plus, its adorable navy color goes with most of my clothes.




And these are my daily essentials :





* Black Esprit wallet : my favorite. It holds all my cash and cards, even my pen and USB flash
drive :)
* Blue purse, which includes mini scissors, sewing kit (needle, threads, buttons), transparant
band aid, safety pins, alcohol papers, mosquito repellent, hair tie, bobby pins, hand sanitizer,
and inhaler.
* Maybelline Clear Smooth compact powder
* Nivea lip balm (rose flavor)
* Dry and wet tissue
* Paperclips in many colors, because I have a long-term relationship with papers ;)
* Earphone
* Small notebook (especially to write all my homeworks)
* Hair brush
* Some pantyliners. You know, just in case ...
* Red fold-able umbrella. Rain could always fall even in hot season.
* My Nokia 6303. I love this phone, it has tons of cute games which always save me from boredom.



I also always bring a bottle of water (not pictured above) with me. It prevents me from buying coffee or cola. And I have a plan to add pepper spray, you know, sometimes situation could be so dangerous for a girl.


That's all, my daily essentials that I always carry in my bag. Simple, but when the right time has come, they could be my superhero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment